Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

domingo, 17 de octubre de 2010

Summarie#3 Food chain and Food web

Food chain is energy and Food web is eating.In Food chain start with the sun then with a leaf . After with a worm. Next with a chicken. Then with the human. And finally with a bacteria. The more powerful of all. Now the food Web. We have a tree ( producer) , a Jiraffe( consumer 2 class Herbivorous) , a Leon ( cosumer 1 class carnivorous) and a bacteria ( consumer diposed) The leon eats the jiraffe the jiraffe eats the tree( leaves) and the bacteria eats the jiraffe and the leon.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario