Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Vocabulary#3

Prism: a cut piece of clear glass ( or plastic) with two oppsite sides in the shape of a triangle  or other geometric shape.









Sprectrum: a band of colors procuded when ligth goes through a prism.












primary color: red, green, or blue; mixing these colors can produce all the colors of the sprectrum.











primary pigment: magenta, cyan, yellow; material with any of these colors absorbs one primary color of light and reflects the other two.












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario