Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Vocabulary#6

Element: a pure substance. 100%












Compound: a chemical combination of two or more elements.












Atom: the smallest of an element.












Proton: a particle with a positive charge in the nucleus of an atom.












Electron: a particle with a negative charge moving around the nucleus of an atom.












Neutron: an uncharged particle in the nucleus of an atom.












Nucleus: the dense center part of an atom.








Molecule: a group of more than one atom joined toguether that acts like a single particle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario