Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Chemical Changes

compound a chemical combination of two or more elements.


chemical bond a link that atoms or elctrically charged particles can form with each other.


chemical formula  a way of using letters and numbers to show how much of each element is in a substance.


ion an elctrically charged particle with unuqual numbers of protons and electrons.


molecule  a group of bonded atoms that act as a single particle.


chemical property  a way of describing how a substance changes chemically with other subtances.

exothermic  a reaction that gives off energy.

endothermic  a reaction that absob heat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario