Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Sources Of energy

solar cell a device that generates an electric current from sunlight


biomass conversion  getting energy from plant and animal materials by changing them into high-quality fuels

nuclear fission the spliting of a nucleus with large mass into two nuclei with smaller masses

chain reaction a reaction that kept going by prducts of reaction

nuclear fiction the merge of nuclie with smaller masses into a nucleus with a larger mass

hydroelectricity  the use of flowing water to generate elctricity

thermal pollution the excess of the enviroment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario