Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Elements and Atoms

element: a substance that cannot be broken down any further into anything simpler.


atom: the smallest particle of an element taht has the same chemical properties as the element.


nucleus: a n atom's dense center, where most of its mass is.


electron: anegatively charged particle that moves around an atom's nucleus.

proton: a positively charged particle inside an atom's nucleus.

neutron: a particle with no charge inside an atom's nucleus.

atomic number: the number of protons in an atom.


metal:  a ny of a group of elements that conduct heat and elctricity, is shiny and bendable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario