Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Vocabulary# 16

desalination getting fresh water from seawater.

water cycle   the continuous movement of water between Earth's surface and the air , changing from liquid to gas to liquid



groundwater  water that seeps into the ground into spaces between bits of rock and soil.




water table the top of the water-filled spaces in the ground.


aquifer an underground layer of rock or soil filled with water.



spring  a place where groundwater seeps out of the ground . 



well    a hole drug below the water table that water seeps into




reservoir a storage area for freshwater supplies.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario