Scince Class

Welcome to my blog. Here you can learn, read and see things very interasting and educational.My blog is about words,topics and others things. In this case is about Science.In this quarter I am studing about ligth so soon I will add some games about ligth.Well, thanks for visiting my blog.

martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Vocabulary#11

solar system: the sun and the objects that are traveling around it.


Planet: any of the eight large bodies that travel around the Sun and shine by reflecting its light.




Gravity: a force of attraction, or pull, between any objects around it.







Inertia: the tendecy of a moving object to keep moving in a straight line.







lithosphere: Land's Earth.





crust: the rocky surface that makes up the lithosphere.





resources: any material that helps support life on Earth.


hydrosphere: Earth's water

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario